Help needed for a beginner...

Moderators: UncleTimmy, mjpieters

Enjoying the challenge? Need a hint?
Make a donation and help keep the site running! -thesamet
<<

bapt

Post Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:20 am

Help needed for a beginner...

I got the solutions until level 3 w/out using the python interpreter. I am SURE I found the way to solve the level 3 but I do not feel like I will be able to get the solution w/out the interpreter.

If Im wrong, could you tell me what to do, plz...
If not, could you give me some advice so I would be able to use the interpreter. Off course I read some of the Beginners'Guide on python.org, but I do not always get the relation with the way to solve the riddles.

Help me! Please....
<<

daddysgirl13743

Post Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:17 am

i not so sure either, i got pretty far, i think until teh maps and things. i wish i could help you out.
<<

bb1898

Post Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:56 am

Re: Help needed for a beginner...

bapt wrote:I got the solutions until level 3 w/out using the python interpreter. I am SURE I found the way to solve the level 3 but I do not feel like I will be able to get the solution w/out the interpreter.

If Im wrong, could you tell me what to do, plz...
If not, could you give me some advice so I would be able to use the interpreter. Off course I read some of the Beginners'Guide on python.org, but I do not always get the relation with the way to solve the riddles.

Help me! Please....

If you got to level 3 then you can see the solutions to levels 0 to 2. That should help. Then of course study the hints in the "hint" forum. And look at the way people ask questions there, so it's possible to give them helpful hints.

Or do you need help getting and installing the interpreter?

Return to General Discussion