FAQ  •  Login

Level 27

Moderators: UncleTimmy, mjpieters

Enjoying the challenge? Need a hint?
Make a donation and help keep the site running! -thesamet
<<

hobbyist

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:23 pm

I think that I'm in need of a PM too. I can see magic, and even other bits and pieces, but can't link things into a pattern.

Edit: n/m inspiration just hit. Funny how that happens.
<<

Rebecca

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:37 am

I have been stuck at this level since half a year, and now I can't believe how stupid I have been all the time about the tables and zigzagging part. :oops: All the time I had (among many others) the right idea, but confused rows and columns of one of my tables, so I could never see the pattern. Well, I just should have chosen another way to retrieve that table...

I can see how people would think this is more a zigzig, but in a way it's also a zigzag.

All of you who are still stuck with the tables part: One smaller table, one large table. Think of what both tables are normally there for. Then apply and compare the results.

Now I've got my kws and another blob of data which might be just garbage. Well, onto the second part, finally I've made some progress! :D

EDIT: Done. It seems I am totally missing the taunt people keep talking about, but I found the solution for the kws anyway.

EDIT2: After reading the solution I think I would never have found the taunt.
<<

doc212

Post Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 am

Re: Level 27

Hi,

I'm kinda stuck here

I don't know what to do with the kws ... if found __something__ that helped me identify them but still ...
tried to make a bitstring from it but no luck
tried to visualize in images ...

so a nudge in the right direction would be welcome.

Previous

Return to Python Challenge Hints